xpBargains Home | Amazon | Dell | HP | Best-Card.com | xpCoupons
<?=?>
Free Newsletter & Deal Alert

Go Back   xpBargains Forums > Main Category > Hot Deals & Coupons
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 12-22-2006, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by btgarner
Did anyone else get in on the Circuit City stock early this morning?

I got a confirmation number, and the order shows up in my account, but I have yet to receive any sort of confirmation email.

Just wondering if this is how CC usually does things...or if something is amiss
with my order.

I got one and my wife did as well for a girl friend who wasn't near a computer (we're not ebaying it), but only I got a confirmation number and when I check my wife's email and order number, there is no information. I assumed that since the CC#/address matches on the two orders, only the first went through but maybe not since you didn't get the email conf. either?

Was also able to cancel yesterday's Walmart order - $600 with four games I didn't want.
Old 12-22-2006, 05:54 AM

"It's a Festivus MIRACLE!!"

I've been banging my head against a wall for a month trying to find a wii. I found this site only yesterday and this morning... WHAM!!!... got my wii from Circuit City and will have it the day after Christmas!!

So, to the Powers That Be..... Thank you so much!!! Merry Christmas!! Happy Hanukah!! and Happy New Year!!
Old 12-22-2006, 06:17 AM

Thumbs up

Just want to give "Thanks" to this site. I got a Wii bundle (it's a good one for a change) from Circuit City this morning and have scored some other great deals. Keep up the awesome work!

Cheers to the New Year
Old 12-22-2006, 07:31 AM

Well I got to order another wii yesterday from walmart. This time it has been shipped got shipping email so unlike toys r us who cancelled my order walmart has officially sent the wii. Yes I had to buy 6 games with it and only wanted one but hey it's walmart and can atleast return the games.I held off from eb/gamestop because they wouldn't let you exchange games at full price. Yes I won't have on christmas but will have 2-3 days after. Thank for your great tools very happy. I have ordered 3 wii's since release and never got my order and cancelled but walmart came through so I'm one happy bunny!
Old 12-22-2006, 07:54 AM

ToysRUs has a bundle out there.
Old 12-22-2006, 08:15 AM

I got a wii!

I got a wii this morning thanks you your service. Thank you!
Old 12-22-2006, 08:32 AM

I got in for one of the TRU bundles just now, hopefully order will not be cancelled like it has for others in past.

BTW Does anyone know if the ToysRus bundles come with the games individually shrinkwrapped?
Old 12-22-2006, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesaba
I got one and my wife did as well for a girl friend who wasn't near a computer (we're not ebaying it), but only I got a confirmation number and when I check my wife's email and order number, there is no information. I assumed that since the CC#/address matches on the two orders, only the first went through but maybe not since you didn't get the email conf. either?

Was also able to cancel yesterday's Walmart order - $600 with four games I didn't want.

I tried to buy a second PS3 from Circuit City. I bought the first a month ago. anyway, the order went through, and showed the confirmation page with order complete. But not confirmation email. Later that day, I got an email stating there was a problem and my order was cancelled. When I called they said that this address had already purchased a ps3 from Circuit City. I would be worried If I were you.
Old 12-22-2006, 09:59 AM

Walmart return question

If we got a 6 game bundle from Walmart, can we return the games separately for a refund? Has anyone actually tried it?
Old 12-22-2006, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnygirl
Well I got to order another wii yesterday from walmart. This time it has been shipped got shipping email so unlike toys r us who cancelled my order walmart has officially sent the wii. Yes I had to buy 6 games with it and only wanted one but hey it's walmart and can atleast return the games.I held off from eb/gamestop because they wouldn't let you exchange games at full price. Yes I won't have on christmas but will have 2-3 days after. Thank for your great tools very happy. I have ordered 3 wii's since release and never got my order and cancelled but walmart came through so I'm one happy bunny!

bunnygirl, I am glad you finally got one.
Old 12-22-2006, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by themonk
Toys r us has a wii bundle in stock right now, not showing on the tracker. here is the link

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2585649

showing oos for me?
Old 12-22-2006, 05:25 PM

Yeah, couple minutes after posting it went out of stock but now they are in stock again right now.
Old 12-23-2006, 12:02 AM
Banned

Talking spam deleted

spam deleted by xpbargains.

Last edited by xpBargains : 12-23-2006 at 10:06 AM.
Old 12-24-2006, 04:10 PM
Banned

deleted again. you earned a ban this time.

Last edited by xpBargains : 12-24-2006 at 04:36 PM.
Old 12-25-2006, 10:56 AM

got one finally but....

Finally bought one online at walmart... shipped out on the 23rd so I should be getting it just a couple days after Christmas.

I am finding the remote just as hard to locate online as it is a console.. in fact it's much harder.. I am getting email alerts all week as consoles become available online, however there is no trackers out there for the remotes

People are selling these on ebay at around 75 dollars (double the price) has anyone been able to find these online??