xpBargains Home | Amazon | Dell | HP | Best-Card.com | xpCoupons
<?=?>
Free Newsletter & Deal Alert

Go Back   xpBargains Forums > Main Category > Hot Deals & Coupons
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 06-28-2007, 10:26 AM

Would it be possible to add a canadian tracker for the 360 elite?

Since it's already functionnal for the PS3 and Wii, i guess it would be feasible..

Thx!
Old 06-30-2007, 04:26 PM

Question

Why is there even a PS3 at all? It's widely available everywhere, in large quantities most of the time.
Old 07-05-2007, 06:53 AM

I'm not sure, I'll check it tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamproof
bravo7 - mine appears new as well. But usually w/ most electronic goods that I buy these days, the product box itself has a sticker by the flap.

Does your Wii box prior to you opening it, has any sticker that you have to peel off?
Old 07-05-2007, 10:37 AM

I bought the CC bundled w/ the extra controllers and 2 additional accessories/game.

I returned everything but the Wii w/o problems at the local CC store. I did however keep the one extra controller.
Old 07-09-2007, 07:44 AM

Sorry, forgot to get back to you, but mine did not have a sticker either as far as I can tell..!

Quote:
bravo7 - mine appears new as well. But usually w/ most electronic goods that I buy these days, the product box itself has a sticker by the flap.

Does your Wii box prior to you opening it, has any sticker that you have to peel off?
Old 07-13-2007, 05:33 AM

Target Woes

I refreshed the page for Target, and found it in stock. I clicked add to cart, but got a message saying it was out of stock. Thinking it was a browser cache issue, I went to my wishlist, and sure enough, it still said it was in stock and let me add it to my cart. I get all the way through filling out my order, and after I submit it, it says the Wii is out of stock and was removed from my order. Meanwhile, they are doing a free promotion of a stroller sent to anyone who makes an online order of $100 or more. This free item wasn't removed, so they ended up trying to charge me $10.00 for shipping just so I can receive a free stroller only. I had to cancel the order manually. If you find a free promotion item in your cart, be sure to remove it before completing your order, unless you want to end up paying shipping just for the free item if your order doesn't get completed quick enough.
Old 07-21-2007, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Can someone confirm if the CC Wii units come in boxes that are sealed or not?

They are not sealed. I thought it was pretty strange when I picked up 2 of them at launch, but none of the systems I have picked up or come across since have had any form of seal either.
Old 11-21-2007, 03:43 AM

Kmart

Hello,
I am not sure if I am doing something wrong, but all night it was showing Kmart has the Wii in stock, but when I go to the site it says it is out of stock. Any help would be nice.

Thank you
Old 11-25-2007, 07:31 PM

Costco Wii link on Canada Tracker not working for me

HELP

Is there any way to verify if the link is working to the Costco Nintendo Wii 3-game and 2-game & console bundle?

I've tried to connect through the Product link but it keeps coming back as nonexistent. I've tried the link (and CostCo directly) as soon as the link showed so I know I am not late.

If the link is nonexistent what is causing the web page to change if we can't even see the webpage?
Old 01-15-2008, 11:55 AM

Angry Giving up

I don't know if anyone else feels the same way I do, but I feel like giving up on getting a Wii. I don't sit over the computer all day and night keeping track of the wii trackers, they sell out so fast, and I have yet to ever walk in a store and find a wii. I call various stores everyday and they never have them in stock. I drive all over town to try and find them. I feel it is pointless unless you want to spend over $500 on a bundle that you get crappy games with, not to mention getting ripped off on ebay.
Anybody else feeling the frustrations?
Old 01-21-2008, 02:17 PM

Unhappy Yes.. email to Nintendo Canada yesterday from me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ness
I don't know if anyone else feels the same way I do, but I feel like giving up on getting a Wii. I don't sit over the computer all day and night keeping track of the wii trackers, they sell out so fast, and I have yet to ever walk in a store and find a wii. I call various stores everyday and they never have them in stock. I drive all over town to try and find them. I feel it is pointless unless you want to spend over $500 on a bundle that you get crappy games with, not to mention getting ripped off on ebay.
Anybody else feeling the frustrations?

Subject: Hi, I am looking for a Wii. I have been looking for a year. I am about to give up.

My family and I are looking to become customers, and have not been able to find one that someone isn't trying to scalp because there is *SUCH* a high demand for them.

Can you please tell me if there is a direct-to-order from Nintendo option?

Some way to order directly from you with no middle man?

Please?

Thanks..

And their response back (blanking out the name of the rep)

Hello and thank you for contacting Nintendo,

In answer to your question, Nintendo does not sell its games and systems directly to the public as doing so would require a much larger infrastructure than we currently possess. We rely on the thousands of retailers nationwide and online who purchase our product through our wholesalers.

Of course, the real issue here is having enough Wii consoles for everyone who wants one, which begs the question, "Why don't you just make more?" I want you to know that we are committed to getting as much product as possible into stores. However, please understand that the Wii console is a complex electronic device featuring one-of-a-kind components from different suppliers around the world. Many things factor into our being able to effectively increase assembly and shipment of a product without compromising quality control.

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
[blanked]

I'm also frustrated, and tired of people trying to rip others off, and just want to buy a wii for my family and I to play at the normal retail price.

If I'm going to look at a system that sells for about $279 up on ebay for almost $500, I'll spend the extra change and get a PS3 for just a little bit more. Then I'll have a Blu-Ray player in the house that does double duty as a games console, if I could figure out how to play the stupid thing.

My last game console was an Atari 2600, and joystick and fire button makes sense to me, not four buttons in a rectangle with X O <> and something else on it. But I should be able to figure out the remote and nunchuck thingy.

Not everyone wants the latest and greatest because it is the latest and greatest.. some want the latest and greatest because it closer to what they know already. So for me, the wii makes sense. But if it takes another year or two just to get my hands on one, I'll have no problems waiting for the next Nintendo thing to come out so that there'll suddenly be wii stock available, after all, I've not had a new console since the 2600.

Or going elsewhere and buying a games console that my family can play without me, I still have a PC for gaming, and that works well enough I suppose. I hear there's this game called "World of Warcraft".
Old 05-13-2008, 11:41 AM

New Wii Bundle

Old 06-25-2008, 02:53 PM

Kmart is now out of the Wiis.
Old 06-28-2008, 10:12 AM

Kmart is still out of the Wiis. When you click on the Add to Cart button, it says they're out of stock.

Not to mention the "Out of stock for delivery" above the item description.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:41 PM
Banned

this post is deleted

Last edited by Guru : 03-07-2009 at 09:26 PM.