xpBargains Home | Amazon | Dell | HP | Best-Card.com | xpCoupons
<?=?>
Free Newsletter & Deal Alert

Go Back   xpBargains Forums > Main Category > Hot Deals & Coupons
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
  #46  
Old 12-07-2006, 11:50 AM
jpro jpro is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6
I couldn't get to the 60 using the URL on the tracker page, had to use the method I wrote. Sorry, I didn't capture it when I got there. If it comes up again I'll post it.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 12-07-2006, 08:32 PM
xpBargains's Avatar
xpBargains xpBargains is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 2,163
How to set up alert on your PC (playing a sound or displaying a pop-up) when RSS feeds change:

http://www.xpbargains.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5943
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 12-08-2006, 12:00 PM
xpBargains's Avatar
xpBargains xpBargains is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 2,163
thanks jpro. added to the ps3 tracker.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 12-08-2006, 01:53 PM
lissabug lissabug is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 3
Smile More stores?

How about adding the following stores to the Wii tracker?

Sears
JR.com
etoys.com

Thanks for provinding this, for free, I might add. I got suckered into paying $6.50 for another alert "service" and they haven't had half of the updates that you have. I still don't have a Wii in hand, but it's mainly because I'm looking for just the console and not a bundle.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 12-08-2006, 03:07 PM
xpBargains's Avatar
xpBargains xpBargains is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 2,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by lissabug
How about adding the following stores to the Wii tracker?

Sears
JR.com
etoys.com

Thanks for provinding this, for free, I might add. I got suckered into paying $6.50 for another alert "service" and they haven't had half of the updates that you have. I still don't have a Wii in hand, but it's mainly because I'm looking for just the console and not a bundle.

you are welcome. I am glad that you like it.

As to sears, JR.com and etoys, could you please provide the URL so that we can track them?

note that etoys is basically the same store as kbtoys which we are already tracking. just wonder if you have something that we don't already have with kbtoys.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 12-08-2006, 03:51 PM
lissabug lissabug is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpBargains
you are welcome. I am glad that you like it.

As to sears, JR.com and etoys, could you please provide the URL so that we can track them?

note that etoys is basically the same store as kbtoys which we are already tracking. just wonder if you have something that we don't already have with kbtoys.


Well Phooey! Sears has taken their Wii link down (earlier it just said unavailable). JR has now updated to say they're out of stock through the holidays, and no, I didn't realize that about eToys. So I guess I'm not as helpful as I'd thought!

Thanks anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 12-08-2006, 04:47 PM
itsorange itsorange is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4
Last night i wanted to tell you guys that fry.com had wii's and playstation 3's for sale might want to track them.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 12-08-2006, 04:52 PM
xpBargains's Avatar
xpBargains xpBargains is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 2,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsorange
Last night i wanted to tell you guys that fry.com had wii's and playstation 3's for sale might want to track them.

URLs are appreciated. can't find them on frys.com now. thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 12-08-2006, 07:58 PM
champ champ is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1
Question Canada tracker??

I've set up the canada tracker on google rss reader and added the us url as well. I'm not getting any results for the canada tracker - us websites won't ship to us up here. Anything i'm doing wrong here or is the tracker working?

Thanks for all your work - it could make a little guys Christmas very special!!
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 12-08-2006, 10:56 PM
xpBargains's Avatar
xpBargains xpBargains is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 2,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by champ
I've set up the canada tracker on google rss reader and added the us url as well. I'm not getting any results for the canada tracker - us websites won't ship to us up here. Anything i'm doing wrong here or is the tracker working?

Thanks for all your work - it could make a little guys Christmas very special!!

there are less retailers being tracked, also it's easier to find something in stock in the USA since it's a much larger market. if you know any good retailers please provide the URL. thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 12-08-2006, 11:26 PM
xpBargains's Avatar
xpBargains xpBargains is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 2,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsorange
Last night i wanted to tell you guys that fry.com had wii's and playstation 3's for sale might want to track them.


added a couple PS3 links and a Wii link for frys.com. not sure if they are what you saw.

please save the URLs the HTML code if see them in stock again. thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 12-09-2006, 04:47 AM
wam wam is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 12
Sears.com

Might want to add Sears.com to the PS3 tracker. They apparantly had 20GBs this morning, but are now sold out.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 12-09-2006, 06:00 AM
jpro jpro is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6
Bad Link?

Looks like the Frys link is not working....?
They are apparently available now, but I am getting 404 errors.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 12-09-2006, 08:32 AM
xpBargains's Avatar
xpBargains xpBargains is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 2,163
be warned that compu direct does not have very good consumer feedbacks.

Last edited by xpBargains : 12-09-2006 at 09:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 12-09-2006, 08:33 AM
xpBargains's Avatar
xpBargains xpBargains is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 2,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpro
Looks like the Frys link is not working....?
They are apparently available now, but I am getting 404 errors.


fry's has 20gb PS3 in stock now. i can add it to cart at least.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:05 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.